Your convenience is our top priority, which is why we pre-assemble all our houses and transport them using regular trucks. Each truck can fit two houses, and we ensure that our transportation process is smooth and hassle-free. However, we ask that clients ensure that a crane is available on the property when our truck arrives. Indeed, all you have to do is ensure that the site where you would like your house to be installed is accessible and ready to go with the foundation and water, sewage, and electricity connections prepared for our arrival.
While our houses can be placed directly on the ground, we recommend using concrete piers, a cement pad, or blocking under the four corners. It’s crucial to ensure that the site where you want to install the house is accessible and ready to go, with the foundation and water, sewage, and electricity connections prepared for our arrival.
If you have any questions or concerns about delivery, please feel free to reach out to a member of our team. We’re here to help you every step of the way and would love to hear from you.
The advantages of PopUpHut:
- Transport is easy and affordable.
- No special transport permit needed.
- Your house will arrive fully built and ready for you to enjoy straight away, with no installation required.
- No special permit needed for the installation of PopUpHut.
- PopUpHut can be placed directly on the ground. We recommend either having the unit placed on a cement pad, concrete piers or simple blocking under the four corners.
Please make sure that the following preparations and conditions at your property are met:
- The site is accessible by large truck
- The foundation is ready to be used
- Connections to water, sewerage and electricity are ready to be used
Want to find more information? Email us or contact our sales team and we’ll answer promptly.